- Provides a pleasant feeling of wellbeing.
- Restores balance and softness to the skin.
- Very light non-oily texture suitable for dry, combination, irritated or reddened skin and skin with couperose.
- Visibly reduces skin reactivity.
- Ultra concentrated serum: an excellent local remedy for particularly fragile or irritated areas.
- Fights and prevents reddening; moisturizes the skin and regenerates it to protect it against external agents such as sun, wind, pollution and intense cold.
- Brassica Campestris phytosterols have a calming and anti-inflammatory action on the skin thanks to their ability to stabilise cell membranes; this is supported by clinical studies. They also strengthen the skin barrier function and have repairing properties (biomimetic effect due to the structural similarity with cholesterol); they are therefore particularly suitable in the treatment of dry, irritated and sensitive skin. They reduce inflammations and calm itchiness in just a few moments after application. In the case of constitutional dermatitis 90% of the subjects reported an improvement of the skin condition and in particular a reduction in itchiness.
- Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob tree) seed extract provides a natural alternative to hyaluronic acid and collagen. It helps to retain the main features of young and healthy skin such as flexibility, elasticity and turgor; it also favours the skin’s natural protective mechanism. Its moisturising effects (skin turgor), and anti-wrinkle action are scientifically recognised; it has an excellent affinity with the skin. It is an extraordinary treatment that helps – day after day – to slow down the skin aging process and smooth the first signs of time.
- Argan oil. This oil has important skin rejuvenating qualities thanks to its content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have found that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin aging.
- The vegetable complex of extracts of mallow, althea, orange and chamomile has an intense soothing and moisturising action on sensitive skin which becomes fragile due to aggressive factors such as stress, pollution and inadequate cosmetics.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Alcohol denat. (*), Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Propanediol, Xanthan gum, Jojoba esters, Sorbitol, Glyceryl caprylate, Helianthus annuus seed cera [Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax], Decyl glucoside, Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl oleate, Benzyl alcohol, p-Anisic acid, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) flower oil, Levulinic acid, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium levulinate, Linalool, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract (*), Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower/leaf extract (*), Sodium hyaluronate, Limonene, Acacia decurrens flower cera [Acacia decurrens flower wax], Polyglycerin-3, Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Brassica campestris (Rapeseed) sterols, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil (*), Ceratonia siliqua gum, Citronellol..
*from Organic Agriculture
Apply every day, morning and evening, to face, neck and neckline after having thoroughly cleansed and toned the skin. Follow with the appropriate cream. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.