- Mask with intense soothing and relaxing action.
- It reduces skin redness and irritations.
- It refreshes with a slightly astringent and revitalising effect.
- Soothing action in case of irritations due to stress, taut skin and lacking nourishment of the epidermis.
- It activates mechanisms of skin’s defence.
- It regulates skin microcirculation and soothes the effects of stress.
- It carries out a moisturising action.
- A substance derived from rice bran, emollient, it protects the skin from dehydration.
- Jojoba oil is a real «liquid wax» (97 % of esters: unsaturated fatty acids and unsaturated alcohols). Non-greasy, it is used in cosmetology, as the karitè butter, for its content of unsaponifiables (about 50 %). Light but with a high capacity of penetration is a balancing oil, perfect for both oily and acneic skin and for dry and dehydrated skin. Soothing, anti-inflammatory, it is used to relieve various skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, flaking. It has an excellent skin restructuring effect and it is a perfect spreading agent for essential oils. Ayurveda considers it a balancing oil for all the three Dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
- The extract from grapevine leaves is rich in polyphenols, vitamins, sugars, mineral salts, fibres and fruit acids: a real source of antioxidant and nourishing substances. It leaves the skin softer with a brighter complexion, it prevents damage caused by free radicals, the main cause of skin ageing.
- Coriander gives brightness and elasticity to the skin and, for Ayurveda, it calms down Pitta’s fire. It protects the skins with irritations and redness that tend to inflammation, blemishes, rashes.
- Brassica Campestris (sterols): phytosterols stabilise the epidermal hydro-lipidic mantle, providing an effective soothing action even in case of itch.
- Arnica flower extract has antiseptic, astringent, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying properties. Traditionally used to treat couperose, it is also considered excellent against acne. Perfect to treat reddened and tired skin.
- Remarkable soothing properties of Marigold flowers extract are due to the flavonoids and mucilage content. The immunostimulating ability is instead referable to the polysaccharide content. For to the presence of carotenes, Calendula Officinalis protects against damage caused by solar radiation. The extract has an antiphlogistic effect on sensitive and inflamed skin, it stimulates the re-epithelisation, accelerates skin turnover and promotes the activity of fibroblasts of the dermis, favouring collagen synthesis.
- Chamomile flowers extract has anti-redness, soothing and decongestant properties. It stimulates microcirculation functioning and fibroblasts activity and it promotes collagen, elastic fibres and hyaluronic acid synthesis, thus favouring repairing process of epidermis and dermis.
- Patchouli essential oil is highly used thanks to its particularly intense perfume and it is mildly anti-inflammatory, regenerating, refreshing and rebalancing. Effective for dry skin and wrinkles, as the oil extracted from Ylang Ylang flowers, is able to rebalance very dry or oily skins.
- Palmarosa essential oil is a wonderful remedy for skin problems such as acne thanks to its natural antiseptic components but it is also excellent against old cicatrices due to acne and fragile capillaries.
- Rose geranium, with its sweet floral fragrance, soothes and relaxes body and mind. Tonifying and astringent, it is also antioxidant: its use is particularly suitable for mature skin, for prevention of blemishes and wrinkles.
- Myrrh: a mystic essential oil that differs in its powerful soothing and comforting action. Myrrh is as well perfect in skin treatment: refreshing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating, it is useful also against some kind of delicate mycosis.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Kaolin, Cetearyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Glyceryl stearate, Squalane, Cetearyl glucoside, Sorbitan olivate, Sodium lauroyl glutamate, Stearic acid, Oryza sativa (Rice) bran oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Brassica campestris (Rapeseed) sterols, Arnica montana extract (*), Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) extract, Harpagophytum procumbens root extract (*), Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Pogostemon cablin oil, Cananga odorata flower oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (*), Cymbopogon martini oil, Pelargonium graveolens oil, Commiphora myrrha oil.
*from Organic Agriculture
Use: Apply the entire content of a sachet on face and neck, forming a generous layer of mask and leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water. Warnings: Skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.
All skin types that tend to be sensitive and redden easily.