Dry, devitalised skin
It balances Vata Dosha, it fights wrinkles and dry skin.
Code N320 – 15 single dose of 10 ml
- FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
- 24/24 ONLINE SUPPORT CUSTOME
- 30 Days money back
- It counteracts skin ageing.
- The skin becomes more vital, strong, elastic and smooth.
- Signs of tiredness and skin slackening decreases.
- Vitis vinifera extracted from grapevine leaves. Rich in polyphenols, vitamins, sugars, mineral salts, fibres and fruit acids: a real source of antioxidant and nourishing substances. It leaves the skin softer with a brighter complexion, it prevents damage caused by free radicals, the main cause of skin ageing.
- Karitè Butter. It moisturises, regenerates and protects the skin. Rich in vitamin A and D for a revitalising effect; vitamin E for re-oxygenation, vitamin F for skin elasticity. It improves local capillary circulation and increases oxygenation to eliminate metabolic wastes.
- Virgin jojoba oil is a real «liquid wax» (97 % of esters: unsaturated fatty acids and unsaturated alcohols). Non-greasy, it is used in cosmetology, as the karitè butter, for its content of unsaponifiables (about 50 %). It has an excellent skin restructuring effect and it is a perfect spreading agent for essential oils. Ayurveda considers it a balancing oil for all the three Dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
- Argan Oil. This is one of the most important oils for skin rejuvenation thanks to its content of vitamins E and of various essential fatty acids. Because of its composition it is highly emollient and it stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have confirmed that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin ageing.
- Thermus Thermophilus is a thermophilic bacterial isolated the first time from a mouth in a thermal spring. However, it prospers at temperature of about 150°C. It is a powerful antioxidant, activated by heat and light. It is comparable – in terms of benefits – to vitamin E and it also contains proteins and enzymes particularly effective to inhibit free radicals caused by exposure to UV rays. What about the results? Six month of constant use give to our skin five years of youthfulness. The benefits of this ingredient are almost infinite. It strengthens the ability of the stratum corneum to counteract UV rays. It restores the natural quality of the skin barrier. It reduces dehydration, increases ceramides production. It attacks age-related marks, wrinkles and uneven complexion (typical of the mature skin).
- Olive oil unsaponifiable. Thanks to its affinity with skin sebum, it has remarkable emollient and sebum-restoring properties. It stimulates repairing processes of dermis and epidermis.
- Aloe Vera carries out a purifying, nourishing, cicatrising, antiviral, anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antibiotic and painkiller action.
- Marshmallow root extract, rich in mucilage and pectins, has for this reason excellent moisturising properties.
- Holy Basil. A variety of Basil consecrated in India to Visnù and Krishna and worshipped in Ayurveda. It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-ageing active principle. Rich in eugenol, it stimulates the immune system and it is effective in many cases of infection. Suitable for mature skin and skin lacking of tone, to treat wrinkles and acne rosacea.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Squalane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Kaolin, Solum fullonum [Fuller’s earth], Hydrogenated olive oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil (*), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil (*), Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil (*), Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Thermus thermophillus ferment, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) leaf oil (*), Aloe barbadensis extract (*), Cananga odorata flower oil (*), Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) extract, Nasturtium officinale extract, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract (*), Ocimum basilicum (Basil) flower/leaf/stem extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) leaf extract (*), Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Ocimum basilicum (Basil) oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Linalool, Citric acid.
*from Organic Agriculture
Use: Apply the entire content of the sachet on face and neck, forming a generous layer of mask and leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.
Warnings: Skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.
All skin types that tend to be dry, but particularly for mature skin to stimulate vitality and to slow down the ageing process.
(Italiano) Siero destinato alle pelli che tendono alla secchezza contenente estratto di olio di jojoba e olio di avocado, aiuta a prevenire la disidratazione degli strati superficiali dell’epidermide proteggendola dalle aggressioni degli agenti esterni. Gli oli essenziali di Lavanda, Camomilla, Rosa, carota, Legno di Rosa e Salvia, riequilibrano il Dosha Vata e agiscono con gli altri principi attivi sull’invecchiamento prematuro della pelle secca e sciupata.
Olio di Sesamo e Albicocca aiutano a mantenere la pelle liscia, morbida, sana e a riparare il tessuto cutaneo secco e screpolato.
Grazie agli oli di Jojoba e Avocado è un vero e proprio concentrato antiaridità.
DA CONSIGLIARE A:
Alle pelli con perdita di tono ed elasticità, per attenuare le rughe e donare nuova morbidezza ed elasticità.
Cod.N7329 flaconcino da 30ml