- It counteracts skin ageing.
- The skin becomes more vital, strong, elastic and smooth.
- Signs of tiredness and skin slackening decreases.
- Vitis vinifera extracted from grapevine leaves. Rich in polyphenols, vitamins, sugars, mineral salts, fibres and fruit acids: a real source of antioxidant and nourishing substances. It leaves the skin softer with a brighter complexion, it prevents damage caused by free radicals, the main cause of skin ageing.
- Karitè Butter. It moisturises, regenerates and protects the skin. Rich in vitamin A and D for a revitalising effect; vitamin E for re-oxygenation, vitamin F for skin elasticity. It improves local capillary circulation and increases oxygenation to eliminate metabolic wastes.
- Virgin jojoba oil is a real «liquid wax» (97 % of esters: unsaturated fatty acids and unsaturated alcohols). Non-greasy, it is used in cosmetology, as the karitè butter, for its content of unsaponifiables (about 50 %). It has an excellent skin restructuring effect and it is a perfect spreading agent for essential oils. Ayurveda considers it a balancing oil for all the three Dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
- Argan Oil. This is one of the most important oils for skin rejuvenation thanks to its content of vitamins E and of various essential fatty acids. Because of its composition it is highly emollient and it stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have confirmed that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin ageing.
- Thermus Thermophilus is a thermophilic bacterial isolated the first time from a mouth in a thermal spring. However, it prospers at temperature of about 150°C. It is a powerful antioxidant, activated by heat and light. It is comparable – in terms of benefits – to vitamin E and it also contains proteins and enzymes particularly effective to inhibit free radicals caused by exposure to UV rays. What about the results? Six month of constant use give to our skin five years of youthfulness. The benefits of this ingredient are almost infinite. It strengthens the ability of the stratum corneum to counteract UV rays. It restores the natural quality of the skin barrier. It reduces dehydration, increases ceramides production. It attacks age-related marks, wrinkles and uneven complexion (typical of the mature skin).
- Olive oil unsaponifiable. Thanks to its affinity with skin sebum, it has remarkable emollient and sebum-restoring properties. It stimulates repairing processes of dermis and epidermis.
- Aloe Vera carries out a purifying, nourishing, cicatrising, antiviral, anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antibiotic and painkiller action.
- Marshmallow root extract, rich in mucilage and pectins, has for this reason excellent moisturising properties.
- Holy Basil. A variety of Basil consecrated in India to Visnù and Krishna and worshipped in Ayurveda. It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-ageing active principle. Rich in eugenol, it stimulates the immune system and it is effective in many cases of infection. Suitable for mature skin and skin lacking of tone, to treat wrinkles and acne rosacea.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Squalane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Kaolin, Solum fullonum [Fuller’s earth], Hydrogenated olive oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil (*), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil (*), Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil (*), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf/twig oil (*), Thermus thermophillus ferment, Lecithin, Cananga odorata flower oil (*), Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) extract, Nasturtium officinale extract, Linalool, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower/leaf extract (*), Vitis vinifera (Grape) leaf extract (*), Ocimum basilicum (Basil) flower/leaf/stem extract, Tocopherol, Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Ocimum basilicum herb oil, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
*from Organic Agriculture
Use: Apply the entire content of the sachet on face and neck, forming a generous layer of mask and leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.
Warnings: Skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.
All skin types that tend to be dry, but particularly for mature skin to stimulate vitality and to slow down the ageing process.