- Skin is immediately more nourished and vital.
- Significantly reduces expression lines and wrinkles.
- Leaves the skin smoother and with a brighter complexion.
- Nourishes the epidermis, leaving it brighter and smoother for longer.
- Stimulates the defence systems against free radicals.
- Leaves the skin looking more elastic, compact and uniform.
- Rich regenerating cream.
- Natural extracts of brewer’s yeast stimulate the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, elastin and collagen III, also known as “youth collagen”. A high amount of collagen III is in part responsible for the softness of young skin. A child’s skin is rich in collagen III. This active principle reactivates the skin’s production of “natural fillers” with the consequent improvement of skin tone and the visible reduction of wrinkles and skin slackening. Tests carried on volunteers show an 86% reduction of the wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes in 8 weeks
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, a microorganism found on the mouths of undersea volcanoes, has a strong detoxifying and anti-aging action and improves the structural integrity of the skin.
- Grapes are very rich in polyphenols, vitamins, sugars, mineral salts, fibres and fruit acids: a real source of nourishing and antioxidant substances. They leave the skin softer and with a lighter complexion; they prevent damage caused by free radicals, the main cause of natural and photoinduced skin aging.
The active principles are englobed in a biomimetic (identical to the skin) emulsion composed of:
- Olive unsaponifiable: an active principle derived from olive oil which is very effective in functional beauty products for its emollient, softening and sebum balancing properties. This active principle is used in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin, and of dry, dehydrated, chapped, hypo-lipid, devitalised and slackened skin with wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Argan oil. This oil has important skin rejuvenating qualities thanks to its content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have found that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin aging.
- Avocado oil contains Vitamin A, part of the Vitamin B group, Vitamin D, unsaturated fatty acids and lecithins that stimulate cell regeneration: it is in fact renowned for its highly moisturising, anti-wrinkle and firming properties.
- Organic oat is a cereal rich in nutrients and an excellent natural skin care ally. Thanks to its nourishing, soothing and emollient properties, oat extract is ideal for dry and fragile skin.
- Ruby essence, obtained using the Bhattacharya Method (Ayurveda), is considered a warming stone, a catalyser of energy capable of awakening the skin’s vital energy.
Ingredients: Aqua** [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Decyl oleate, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Squalane, Alcohol denat. (°), Glyceryl stearate citrate, Hydrogenated olive oil, Propanediol, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower/leaf/stem water (*), Glyceryl caprylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, p-Anisic acid, Thermus thermophillus ferment, Levulinic acid, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Cannabis sativa seed oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil (*), Rosa moschata seed oil (*), Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil (*), Lecithin, Sodium levulinate, Lactic acid, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) peel extract, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract (*), Vitis vinifera (Grape) leaf extract (*), Adansonia digitata seed extract, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf/twig oil (*), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Cyclodextrin
Disodium succinate, Mannitol, Yeast ferment extract, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, Citral, Cinnamyl alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Ascorbyl palmitate, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Citric acid, Coumarin, Rosa damascena flower oil, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract.
*from Organic Agriculture
** a portion of the water is made from Ruby gem extracts obtained using the Bhattacharya method that follows the Ayurveda philosophy.
All skin types that tend to be dry; particularly suitable for mature skin to stimulate vitality and slow down the aging process.
Use: Use preferably in the evening after having cleansed and toned the skin. Apply a thin layer of cream to face and neck gently massaging until completely absorbed. Warnings: Skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.