- Ultra effective formula, well tolerated by very fragile skin; it protects the skin against the sun and provides immediate relief from redness and irritations.
- Cream specifically to help prevent the formation of skin marks and reduce existing ones, thanks to the combined action of Arbutin and Halidrys siliquosa, antioxidants and plant extracts that nourish the skin, prevent the formation of new marks and reduce existing ones.
- Thanks to its properties, it interacts with accumulated epidermal melanin carrying out an important depigmenting activity.
- For splendid clear skin. Dark marks are visibly reduced and the skin’s natural defences are reinforced day after day, revealing and maintaining a bright and uniform complexion.
- Oil extracted from sunflower seeds. Rich in fatty acids, arginine, potassium, minerals and vitamins. Sunflower oil provides the skin with valuable regenerating substances such as phytosterols, tocopherols and squalene. The polyphenols of the sunflower extract neutralise the free radicals activated by the light and UV rays. It moisturises and regenerates the scalp and hair.
- Extracts of sweet and bitter orange and damask rose: purifying and rebalancing; they leave a lovely fragrance.
- Chamomile extract has redness relief, soothing and calming properties. It stimulates microcirculation and the activity of fibroblasts and promotes the synthesis of collagen, elastic fibres and hyaluronic acid, thus favouring the repair of the derma and epidermis. Ideal for particularly delicate and sensitive skin.
- Bilberry extract is rich in polyphenols that carry out a vasoprotective action and normalise the permeability and fragility of capillaries; it is ideal to treat fragile and sensitive skin and reduces redness. It carries out a soothing action on delicate skin prone to redness, protecting skin balance, strengthening its natural defences and improving its appearance.
- Halidrys siliquosa is a brown seaweed from which a patented active ingredient is extracted, which implements a smart mechanism against melanogenesis. It offers many advantages at several levels of the melanogenesis process and successfully normalises skin pigmentation. During melanin synthesis, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and the synthesis of melanin. After melanin synthesis, it controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes. It neutralises free radicals and protects against UV rays, both known as causes of melanogenesis. Halidrys siliquosa prevents inflammations and the substances produced due to these processes, which are responsible for age marks and skin deterioration. In the cosmetic field it is ideal for lightening and skin mark serums and creams for both face and body, in anti-ageing cosmetics and serums and in creams to prevent and treat age marks.
- The extract obtained from the buds of the Capparis spinosa (Caper), is rich in polyphenols (quercetin and kaempferol glycosides). The active ingredients contained in the Caper extract have shown to have marked antihistaminic properties and a radical scavenging action; they can carry out an important anti-inflammatory and protective role in the treatment of symptoms of hyper sensitive skin.
- Rice extract. Rich in Vitamin A it offers the skin an intensive repairing action, continuous nourishment and optimal long lasting hydration.
- Arbutin is a natural active substance found in the leaves of Uva Ursi (Bearberry). This plant is found in Japan and the rest of Asia and is used to whiten the skin, reduce gravidic masks, melasmas and marks left by the sun and to control melanogenesis. Arbutin effectively inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and consequently the production of melanin.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*), Squalane, Glycerin, Sorbitan olivate, Myristyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetyl palmitate, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf/twig oil (*), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (*), Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract (*), Vaccinium myrtillus (Myrtle) fruit extract (*), Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract (*), Rosa damascena flower oil, Halidrys siliquosa extract, Capparis spinosa fruit extract, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) fruit extract, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract, Arbutin, Benzyl alcohol, Sorbitan palmitate, Maltodextrin, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Xanthan gum, Lactic acid, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Cinnamyl alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin.
*from Organic Agriculture
Women looking for a NATURAL solution to skin marks; it is also excellent as prevention product.
USE: for an intensive treatment apply morning and evening to face and neck together with the lightening concentrate. As maintenance treatment use as a normal day cream. Warnings: avoid exposure to sun and UV lamps for two hours after application.