- The lack of the skin’s own protective substances is compensated thanks to the natural active principles which have a strong affinity with the skin and are particularly well tolerated.
- The loss of moisture from the skin is balanced in a completely natural way.
- It immediately reduces that unpleasant “tight skin” feeling.
- Tired and taut skin becomes fresh and velvety.
- Stimulates and strengthens the defence system of the skin against pollution and radiations.
- Vitality, firmness and moisturisation for 24 hours.
- Plumping effect (small wrinkles are visibly reduced).
- Immediately improves skin softness.
- Rebalances and normalises dehydrated and dry skin.
- In the morning the skin appears relaxed and smooth, with a uniform complexion.
- Strengthens the skin resistance and prepares it to tackle external aggressions.
- NMF is important to maintain the correct level of hydration of the horny layer. An optimal NMF level is essential for elastic skin and a feeling of comfort. The NMF of the skin plays an important role in the regulation of water exchange between the stratum corneum, the viable epidermis and the external environment. However, NMF is only efficient when coupled to the membrane of keratin lipids as a W/O emulsion linked to keratin. For good moisturisation, cell membranes and intercellular spaces must maintain their integrity and must contain structured lipids in proper proportions. This is the mechanism of the action carried out by the synergistic complex of bio-molecules of vegetable and marine origin contained in the Ginseng and Jojoba Cream. An osmotic system that regulates the hydro-attracting and hydro-retention properties of the skin thanks to skin compatible substances: sugars and essential amino acids (obtained from the transformation of keratin and usually present in the tissues). An essential complex with the excellent capacity to restore correct skin moisturisation and prolong this action during the night.
- Recent studies have shown that the skin is capable of defending itself efficiently from compounds which are potentially toxic for the cells, which develop every day following the exposure to the sun and to atmospheric pollutants. The formation of free radical due to oxidative stress is one of the main causes of skin aging. Histidine (an essential amino acid) has shown its twofold importance for its free radical scavenging action and for its capacity to deactivate secondary toxic compounds. It provides an effective “barrier effect” and promotes cell vitality as well as collagen and elastin protection.
- Mallow, marshmallow and aloe vera all have in common moisturising, emollient and elasticising properties.
- Ginseng extract, made up of ginsenosides, essential amino acids, vitamins A, B, C and E, guarantees a certain and powerful moisturizing and toning cosmetic action.
The active principles are englobed in a biomimetic (identical to the skin) emulsion composed of:
- Olive unsaponifiable: an active principle derived from olive oil which is very effective in functional beauty products for its emollient, softening and sebum balancing properties. This active principle is used in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin, and of dry, dehydrated, chapped, hypo-lipid, devitalised and slackened skin with wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Argan oil. This oil has important skin rejuvenating qualities thanks to its content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have found that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin aging.
- Jojoba Oil: a real beauty treatment. It favours the moisturisation of the epidermis.
- Oat oily extract act deeply into the skin rebalancing the lipid balance of very dry skin.
- Emerald and Coral essences obtained using the Bhattacharya Method (Ayurveda), improve skin elasticity with a “prolonged nourishing action”.
Ingredients: Aqua** [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Decyl oleate, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Squalane, Alcohol denat. (*), Glyceryl stearate citrate, Hydrogenated olive oil, Propanediol, Glyceryl caprylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf/twig oil (*), Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, p-Anisic acid, Levulinic acid, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Cannabis sativa seed oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil (*), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil (*), Linalool, Lecithin, Sodium levulinate, Lactic acid, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract (*), Cananga odorata flower oil (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower/leaf extract (*), Panax ginseng root extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Geraniol, Mannitol, Tocopherol, Arginine, Citrulline, Glycogen, Histidine hydrochloride, PCA, Serine, Sucrose, Ascorbyl palmitate, Glutamic acid, Limonene, Lysine hydrochloride [Lysine HCl], Threonine, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Citric acid, Benzyl salicylate, Coumarin, Farnesol.
** a portion of the water is made from Emerald and Coral gem extracts obtained using the Bhattacharya method that follows the Ayurveda philosophy.
*from Organic Agriculture
Use: preferably in the evening after having thoroughly cleansed and toned the skin. Apply a thin layer of cream to face and neck gently massaging until completely absorbed. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.