- Soothes redness.
- Soft, extreme comfort, non-greasy night cream.
- It relieves the skin, even in case of couperose, leaving a brighter complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and delicate skin that tends to redden easily.
- Deeply nourishes the skin during the night carrying out an effective wrinkle prevention and reduction action.
- The ingredients are well tolerated by the skin.
- Restores the skin’s natural balance reducing tension, flaking, redness, irritation, tingling and itchiness.
- Actively strengthens sensitive skin.
- Brassica Campestris phytosterols have a calming and anti-inflammatory action on the skin thanks to their ability to stabilise cell membranes; this is supported by clinical studies. They also strengthen the skin barrier function and have repairing properties (biomimetic effect due to the structural similarity with cholesterol); they are therefore particularly suitable in the treatment of dry, irritated and sensitive skin. They reduce inflammations and calm itchiness in just a few moments after application. In the case of constitutional dermatitis 90% of the subjects reported an improvement of the skin condition and in particular a reduction in itchiness.
- Ylang ylang and patchouli essential oils have a calming, antiseptic and protective action in the case of skin infections and eczemas. They also soothe uncomfortable feelings related to itchiness or negative skin reactions.
- Lotus Flower (Nelumbo nucIfera) is widespread in tropical countries in Asia and Africa where it is used in food and for medicinal purposes. Its flowers, rich in polyphenols, have energising and toning properties.
- Arnica Montana leaves the skin soft and elastic and contributes to maintain the correct level of hydration.
- Solidago extract has strong moisturising, regenerating and restructuring properties. It has a high content of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid (omega 6), linolenic acid (omega 3) and arachidonic acid that are the components of the cell membrane and are called Vitamin F. Vitamin F is known in cosmetics as the “skin vitamin” for its exceptional eudermic properties. In fact it favours skin and hair integrity. A lack of vitamin F causes dermatitis, acne, eczemas, chapping, dry and rough skin as well as weak nails, dandruff, weak and dull hair. Vitamin F keeps the cell membrane fluid and nourishes the skin leaving it soft and elastic; it also stimulates fast cell regeneration.
The active principles are englobed in a biomimetic (identical to the skin) emulsion composed of:
- Olive unsaponifiable: an active principle derived from olive oil which is very effective in functional beauty products for its emollient, softening and sebum balancing properties. This active principle is used in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin, and of dry, dehydrated, chapped, hypo-lipid, devitalised and sagging skin with wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Argan oil. This oil has important skin rejuvenating qualities thanks to its content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have found that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin aging.
- Shea butter has the following exceptional properties: cicatrising, emollient, anti-stretch mark, anti-wrinkle, elasticising, moisturising, antioxidant and soothing; it stimulates re-epithelisation and leaves a protective film on the skin. It is also very rich in vitamins A, B, E and F, and is suitable for dry skin, dermatitis, erythemas, burns, redness and irritations.
- Avocado oil is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals, betacarotene and Vitamin E; it easily penetrates into the skin and favours the absorption of active principles, toning and nourishing the skin. Thanks to its unsaponifiable fraction (that stimulates the activity of the skin’s fibroblasts promoting collagen synthesis), this product is particularly suitable for mature, devitalised, dehydrated and dry skin.
- Diamond and Topaz essences obtained using the Bhattacharya Method (Ayurveda), act on the tissue regeneration process preventing skin aging.
Aqua** [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Decyl oleate, Glyceryl stearate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Squalane, Glycerin, Alcohol denat. (°), Glyceryl stearate citrate, Hydrogenated olive oil, Propanediol, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl caprylate, Benzyl alcohol, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Xanthan gum, Hordeum vulgare cera, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) butter extract, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, p-Anisic acid, Levulinic acid, Pogostemon cablin oil, Arnica montana extract (*), Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Cananga odorata flower oil, Cymbopogon martini oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Lecithin, Sodium levulinate, Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) extract, Lactic acid, Centaurea cyanus flower extract (*), Nelumbo nucifera root extract, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Linalool, Limonene, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Brassica campestris (Rapeseed) sterols, Geranium maculatum oil, Citronellol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Benzyl benzoate, Commiphora myrrha oil, Eugenol, Benzyl salicylate, Citric acid, Cinnamyl alcohol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Farnesol, Coumarin, Rosa damascena flower oil, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
** a portion of the water is made from Topaz and Diamond gem extracts obtained using the Bhattacharya method that follows the Ayurveda philosophy.
*from Organic Agriculture
Use preferably in the evening after having thoroughly cleansed and toned the skin. Apply a thin layer of cream to face and neck gently massaging until completely absorbed. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.