- Specifically for sensitive skin; provides immediate relief from redness, dehydration and irritation.
- Cream with a soft and fresh texture that takes care of stressed and dehydrated skin.
- It carries out a moisturising and toning action leaving the skin feeling soft and fresh.
- For soft and protected skin.
- Well tolerated by skin.
- The complex of vegetable biopolymers extracted from wheat germ and brewer yeast has remarkable soothing, moisturising and refreshing properties; it helps soothe redness and restore the skin’s natural balance. Clinical tests have shown that this active principle is soothing and relieves skin irritations; it is multi-functional and has proved to restore the skin’s protective lipid film, to have anti-irritant properties, and to carry out a moisturising action.
- Limnanthes Alba (meadowfoam): the seeds are harvested once a year in winter for the high quality of the oils they contain. The white limnanthes was discovered in the middle of the last century and is used in cosmetology for its capacity to rebalance sebaceous glands. Thanks to the presence of long-chain fatty acids with sebum-like characteristics, the Limnanthes oil is rapidly absorbed by the skin. Thanks to its emollient and film producing properties it effectively restores the lipid barrier of the skin providing an indirect moisturising effect alongside an improvement of the tensile and elastic characteristics of the skin.
- Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob tree) seed extract provides a natural alternative to hyaluronic acid and collagen. It helps to retain the main features of young and healthy skin such as flexibility, elasticity and turgor; it also favours the skin’s natural protective mechanism. Its moisturising effects (skin turgor), and anti-wrinkle action are scientifically recognised; it has an excellent affinity with the skin. It is an extraordinary treatment that helps – day after day – to slow down the skin aging process and smooth the first signs of time.
- Carrot and aloe extracts fight free radicals thanks to the high percentage of Vitamin A; they help to keep the skin smooth and healthy and to repair chapped and dry skin.
The active principles are englobed in a biomimetic (identical to the skin) emulsion composed of:
- Olive unsaponifiable: an active principle derived from olive oil which is very effective in functional beauty products for its emollient, softening and sebum balancing properties. This active principle is used in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin, and of dry, dehydrated, chapped, hypo-lipid, devitalised and slackened skin with wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Argan oil. This oil has important skin rejuvenating qualities thanks to its content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have found that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin aging.
- Shea butter has the following exceptional properties: cicatrising, emollient, anti-stretch mark, anti-wrinkle, elasticising, moisturising, antioxidant and soothing; it stimulates re-epithelisation and leaves a protective film on the skin. It is also very rich in vitamins A, B, E and F, and is suitable for dry skin, dermatitis, erythemas, burns, redness and irritations
- Sweet almond oil is renowned and appreciated for its emollient, softening, nourishing and soothing properties and for being well tolerated also by very sensitive skin.
- Topaz essence obtained using the Bhattacharya Method (Ayurveda) caries out a soothing, softening and re-balancing action.
Aqua **[Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Decyl oleate, Propanediol, Glyceryl caprylate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, Squalane, Hydrogenated olive oil, Benzyl alcohol, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil, Xanthan gum, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) butter extract, Hordeum vulgare cera, p-Anisic acid, Levulinic acid, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) flower oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil (*), Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil (*), Linalool, Sodium levulinate, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Echinacea angustifolia leaf extract (*), Helichrysum italicum flower extract (*), Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) leaf oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Sodium hydroxide, Lecithin, Achillea millefolium flower/leaf/stem extract (*), Limonene, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Geraniol, Rosa damascena flower oil, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ extract, Citral, Tocopherol, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Citronellol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Coumarin, Cinnamyl alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citric acid, Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract (*), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*),Vanilla planifolia fruit extract.
** a portion of the water is made from Topaz gem extracts obtained using the Bhattacharya method that follows the Ayurveda philosophy.
*from Organic Agriculture
Use preferably in the morning after having thoroughly cleansed and toned the skin. Apply a thin layer of cream to face and neck gently massaging until completely absorbed. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.