- Redefines the face contours.
- Improves the quality of skin tissue ensuring correct moisturising and progressive restructuring action.
- Conceived for mature skin, it is also suitable for young skin during periods of fatigue and as lifting treatment for the neckline..
- Firming and reshaping action
- For brighter and visibly younger looking skin.
- Clear reduction of the signs of fatigue and lack of tone.
- The skin has a revitalised, fresher and more toned appearance.
- Maitake (Grifola Frondosa) mushroom extract for collagen rescue. Endogenous filling effect to recover the skin’s youthful properties. Maitake is considered an adaptogen that means it can help the body fight stress and re-establish a balance. Through this adaptogen approach, this active principle helps to fight (oxidative) stress in the skin. In addition it stimulates different essential collagens of the dermis, thus compensating the age-related decrease in collagen. As a result skin elasticity and firmness are increased. With Maitake extract the skin is plumped up from the inside, thanks to the newly synthesised collagen that acts as endogenous “filler” leaving the skin smoother and younger looking.
- The extract of Manilkara Multinervis leaves (plant that grows in Mexico and Guatemala) has an important anti-aging action. It acts deeply on the skin aging mechanisms supplying precious enzymes that fight the deterioration of elastin and of the skin fibre network which causes loss of skin tone and elasticity. Manilkara extract contributes to stimulate the production of elastin in damaged skin. It effectively fights glycation, “the skin aging phenomenon” which causes the covalent binding of glucose molecules and extracellular matrix proteins, and consequently a significant loss of elasticity.
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, a microorganism found on the mouths of undersea volcanoes, has a strong detoxifying and anti-aging action and improves the structural integrity of the skin.
- Grapes are very rich in polyphenols, vitamins, sugars, mineral salts, fibres and fruit acids: a real source of nourishing and antioxidant substances. They leave the skin softer and with a lighter complexion; they prevent damage caused by free radicals, the main cause of natural and photoinduced skin aging.
The active principles are englobed in a biomimetic (identical to the skin) emulsion composed of:
- Olive unsaponifiable: an active principle derived from olive oil which is very effective in functional beauty products for its emollient, softening and sebum balancing properties. This active principle is used in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin, and of dry, dehydrated, chapped, hypo-lipid, devitalised and slackened skin with wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Argan oil. This oil has important skin rejuvenating qualities thanks to its content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have found that it contains antioxidant substances that fight skin aging.
- Borage oil is the plant source with the highest amount of gamma-linolenic acid, a polyunsaturated fatty acid very useful to keep the skin elastic, plumped up and youthful. It prevents skin dehydration and helps to repair the skin from damage caused by excessive exposure to sunrays, smoke and pollution.
- Macadamia oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids. It protects the skin against sun and wind action and maintains tissue hydration stable.
- Yellow topaz essence, obtained using the Bhattacharya method (Ayurveda) keeps the skin looking young, regenerates tissues making them elastic and prevents the formation of wrinkles. In addition, it loosens emotional tension and calms the mind
Ingredients: Aqua**[Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Decyl oleate, Propanediol, Glyceryl caprylate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, Lavandula angustifolia* (Lavender) water, Squalane, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Borago officinalis seed oil*, Olea europaea *(Olive) fruit oil, Malva sylvestris* (Mallow) flower/leaf/stem extract, Vitis vinifera* (Grape) leaf extract, Citrus aurantium bergamia* (Bergamot) peel oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil*, Hydrogenated olive oil, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Maltodextrin, Lactic acid, Lecithin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Cinnamyl alcohol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Tocopherol, Sodium hyaluronate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citric acid, Thermus thermophilus ferment, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit unsaponifiables, Symphytum officinale rhizome/root extract, p-Anisic acid, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Grifola frondosa fruiting body extract [Grifola frondosa fruit body extract], Manilkara multinervis leaf extract, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Rosa damascena flower oil.
*from Organic Agriculture
** a portion of the water is made from Topaz gem extracts obtained using the Bhattacharya method that follows the Ayurveda philosophy.
All skin types that tend to be dry; particularly suitable for mature skin to stimulate vitality and slow down the aging process.
Use: Use preferably in the morning after having cleansed and toned the skin. Apply a thin layer of cream to face and neck gently massaging until completely absorbed. Warnings: Skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.