SHAMPOO FOR DELICATE AND SENSITIVE HAIR
In addition to the benefits already mentioned, this product has an aromatic-energetic effect produced by the essential oils of Orange, Fennel and Lemon: with positive and rebalancing properties. This relaxing and soothing shampoo helps to overcome tiredness and relaxes contracted muscles. It regulates the general metabolism. By improving and “releasing” the metabolic blocks the quality and rhythm of hair growth conditions improve. The scalp also becomes less prone to irritations, becoming stronger and returning more quickly to its normal condition. Consequently the hair also becomes “stronger”.
200 ml Tube – art. 661
• Extra gentle shampoo that regenerates and protects fine and delicate hair or hair damaged by colour and chemical treatments.
• Strengthens the structure of fine hair adding body and volume.
• Leaves hair soft and tamed.
• Provides wellbeing to scalp that tends to be sensitive and red.
• The cleansing base consists of gentle detergents of vegetable origin (the surfactants chosen by Lakshmi derive from coconut) that respect the hair and scalp. It carries out a selective and non aggressive physiological cleansing action that is ideal for delicate and sensitive scalps.
• Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) extract. Clinical trials have demonstrated the anti-inflammatory and healing effectiveness of Centella; it is in fact traditionally recommended for external use to soothe and heal skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis, or to relieve sunburn and chapping. Its main characteristic, however, is to restore the functionality of the connective tissue thanks to two components of the plant (asiaticoside and madecassoside) that stimulate collagen synthesis (anti-aging). Furthermore, centella asiatica has a protective action against aggressions caused by climatic conditions, hair dryer, salt and chemical treatments (perm, dyeing and bleaching).
• Sweet orange essential oil. This oil, extracted from the peel of the fruit, has positive and rebalancing properties, soothes tensions and promotes good mood and optimism. This oil is relaxing and soothing; it helps to overcome tiredness and relaxes contracted muscles.
• Fennel essential oil has good astringent properties and is suitable for dull and oily skin. It improves skin circulation and is beneficial for mature skin; on the scalp it stimulates hair growth.
• Sweet almond oil is widely used for irritated and dry skin thanks to its soothing and emollient properties; rich in fatty acids and vitamins, it is perfect to treat damaged and brittle hair: vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D and E. Vitamin A keeps hair healthy, vitamins B1 and B6 favour its growth and vitamin E helps scalp microcirculation and the health of the hair; the fatty acids, penetrate deep into the hair fibre nourishing it from the inside. It is well tolerated even by very sensitive skin and its fatty acids, similar to skin lipids, are easily absorbed and favour the formation of a natural protective layer that protects the skin against dehydration, leaving it soft and velvety.
• Lemon essential oil has a regenerating effect on hair, leaving it naturally shiny thanks to the action of the vitamins it contains.
• Mallow: gentleness and protection are the words associated with this flower extract. Traditionally used on the skin as anti-infective, this purple flower plays an important role in gentle cosmetic treatments for sensitive, irritated and dry skin.
• Althea is universally renowned for its useful emollient, moisturising and redness reducing effect.
Aqua [Water], Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Benzyl alcohol, Sorbitol, Decyl glucoside, Caprylyl/capryl wheat bran/straw glycosides [?], Limonene, Glycerin, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil (*), Sodium sunflowerseedamphoacetate, Fusel wheat bran/straw glycosides [?], Benzoic acid, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil (*), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil, Polyglyceryl-5 oleate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Dehydroacetic acid, Lactic acid, Centella asiatica extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) fruit extract, Glyceryl caprylate, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower/leaf extract (*), Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Tocopherol
*da Agricoltura Biologica *from Organic Agriculture
Apply the shampoo to wet hair, massage for a few minutes and rinse with plenty of water. Apply again if necessary.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Shiny, soft, rather fine hair that goes grey early. Rebalancing shampoo for sensitive scalp with irritations, itchiness, redness and prone to early hair loss.