- This remineralising massage mud, thanks to its particular composition, leaves the skin elastic and compact.
- Improves skin consistency, leaving it soft and firm.
- This formula, enriched with essential oils and seaweed, removes waste deposited in the tissues.
- Purifying, decongesting and vasoconstrictive treatment for cellulite and circulation-related oedema.
- Improves peripheral microcirculation, drains excess fluids and reduces orange peel skin.
- This remineralising LONG MASSAGE mud contains a balanced combination of organic mud, vegetable oils with an excellent soothing and protective action, and extracts of Butcher’s Broom, Artichoke, Horse Chestnut and Cypress, which promote the lymphatic flow.
- Extracts of Red Microalgae (Porphyridium cruentum), Kombu and Spirulina algaeprovide a mix of oligosaccharides and oligoelements necessary to reinforce blood vessels and improve their elasticity. These substances have properties that protect and stimulate blood vessels guaranteeing a significant improvement of localized oedema and progressively reducing orange peel skin.
- The “fat burning” PhytoBioActive ingredient: polyglucuronic acid, an innovative active ingredient developed thanks to eco-friendly technology, significantly reduces in a direct and localised way the hyperplasia (cell number increase) and hypertrophy (cell size increase) of adipocytes in adipose tissue. It therefore reduces fatty acid synthesis and consequently the stocking of fats.
- The organic mud contains a high percentage of mineral salts and oligoelements (for example calcium, magnesium, iodine and many others). It also contains saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, phospholipids, phytohormones and various vitamins including A, B1, B2 and B12. The soft and pleasant texture of this mud is enhanced by the addition of vegetable oils (sesame, sweet almond and argan), widely known for their nourishing and elasticising properties.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Propylene glycol, Solum fullonum [Fuller’s earth], Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-20 glyceryl stearate, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Maris sal, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Benzyl alcohol, Glyceryl caprylate, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Sodium dehydroacetate, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil (*), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Limonene, Linalool, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Origanum vulgare oil, Polyglucuronic acid, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil (*), Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil (*), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, Boswellia serrata extract, Cola acuminata seed extract, Cupressus sempervirens oil, Paullinia cupana seed extract, Silybum marianum extract (*), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) rhizome/root extract (*), Porphyridium cruentum extract, Pogostemon cablin oil, Laminaria japonica extract, Spirulina maxima extract, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) seed extract (*), Ruscus aculeatus root extract (*), Trigonella foenum graecum seed extract (*), Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) leaf extract (*), Citral, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate
Use: apply the product on areas to be treated and massage. Continue the professional treatment by making a 15- minute steam bath Swedana or with an alternative heat source. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.