Oedematous cellulite KAPHA
It contains high concentrations of substances that, acting in synergy with a mix of essential oils help to reshape the silhouette fighting intensively cellulite and localized adiposity.
Cod 559 – 1 kg
- It contains high concentrations of substances that, acting in synergy with a mix of essential oils help to reshape the silhouette fighting intensively cellulite and localized adiposity.
- It plays an intense detoxifying, remineralising, anti-stress and nourishing action.
- It facilitates the drainage of excess fluids.
- It improves peripheral microcirculation.
- It provides a formidable reducing activity that is visibly perceptible.
- It has effect also on orange peel skin and persistent cellulite.
- It has a significant and effective action on the skin, making it bright and smooth.
- Natural Black Mud from the salt lake on the Island of Cyprus (its healing properties have been known for centuries), aromatic, rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and active carbon, it carries out an intensive detoxifying, remineralising, nourishing and stress-relieving action. It has excellent absorbing, astringent and toning properties.
- A unique combination of highly effective substances that reinforces veins and at the same time tones and relieves swollen and aching legs. This exclusive formula has a stabilising effect that improves blood circulation and increases vein elasticity.Extracts of red microalgae (Porphyridium cruentum), Kombu and Spirulina algae, provide a mix of oligosaccharides and oligoelements necessary to reinforce blood vessels and improve their elasticity and to relieve the symptoms of heavy leg syndrome (test results: improvement of cutaneous microcirculation and reduction of symptoms in 28 days in 70% of cases, with applications twice a day). These substances have properties that protect and stimulate blood vessels guaranteeing prolonged relief of heavy legs; swelling is reduced, legs become light and toned and orange peel skin is progressively reduced.
- The “fat burning” PhytoBioActive ingredient: polyglucuronic acid, an innovative active principle developed thanks to eco-friendly technology, significantly reduces in a direct and localised way the hyperplasia (cell number increase) and hypertrophy (cell size increase) of adipocytes in adipose tissue. It therefore reduces fatty acid synthesis and consequently the stocking of fats.
- Guaranà extract. The lipolytic effect is obtained thanks to the inhibition of phosphodiesterases with an increase of cyclic AMP. Caffeine (of which the extract is rich) stimulates the adipose tissue increasing thermogenesis. This leads to increased consumption of energy in the form of heat due to a greater oxidation of nutrients such as fatty acids.
- Boswellia serrata extract. Boswellia resin has been used for thousands of years in India, China and North Africa. According to Ayurvedic Medicine it has internal and external anti-inflammatory properties.
- Butcher’s broom extract. Its remarkable anti-oedema action on interstitial fluids makes it very suitable to reduce cellulite.
- Artichoke extract: stimulates cutaneous microcirculation, improving the elimination of fat deteriorated by lipolysis.
- Horse chestnut extract. The seed extract, is made up of a phyto complex, rich in saponines and flavonoids, which is used for its vasoprotective, anti-inflammatory and draining properties to treat oedemas, cellulite and insufficient microcirculation.
- Argan oil. Thanks to its emollient properties it is suitable for use in stretch mark and firming products.
- Sweet almond oil has emollient and nourishing properties that favour the conservation of skin elasticity.
- Sesame oil is made up of unsaturated and polyunsaturated triglycerides (40% oleic and 40% linoleic); the oil also includes an unsaponifiable fraction (1.5%) that contains antioxidants and small quantities of vitamins E and B. Its composition makes it useful to treat skin dryness, irritations, fragility and lack of tone.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Propanediol, Solum fullonum [Fuller’s earth], Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glyceryl stearate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Maris sal, Benzyl alcohol, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Charcoal powder, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil (*), Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil (*), Sodium dehydroacetate, Polyglucuronic acid, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil (*), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil, Limonene, Litsea cubeba fruit oil, Boswellia serrata extract, Cola acuminata seed extract, Paullinia cupana seed extract, Silybum marianum extract (*), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) rhizome/root extract (*), Porphyridium cruentum extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Macrocystis pyrifera extract, Spirulina maxima extract, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, Citral, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) seed extract (*), Ruscus aculeatus root extract (*), Trigonella foenum graecum seed extract (*), Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) leaf extract (*), Linalool, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
Use: apply the product on the areas to be treated, let it have effect with heat from 30 to 45 minutes, or 15 minutes of steam bath Swedana. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.