- Decreases Vata e Pitta.
- Increases Kapha.
- Its antiseptic powers, makes it useful for all skin types.
- Soothes irritations, it is recommended in the treatment of psoriasis.
- Added to shampoo, conditioner or diluted in vegetable oil for massages it stimulates a more blooming hair growth.
- Circulatory stimulant.
- Useful in menopause.
- Recommended in case of epilepsy.
- Creates harmony in cases of contrast, anger and frustration.
- Effective against hypertension.
- Frees joy, sensuality, euphoria, inner confidence, calm.
- Ideal for introvert people, to unwind, create harmony and relax.
- Erotic essential oil.
- Useful to be detached from very involving work.
- Develops intuition and the joy of creating, facilitates contact and activates enthusiasm.
- Essential for introvert people.
- Expands joy and helps to live lightly.
Ingredients: Cananga Odorata Leaf Oil, Linalool, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl alcohol.
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.