- Decreases Vata and Kapha.
- Increases Pitta.
- Astringent, cicatrising, antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Scalp tonic, very effective to fight hair loss and dandruff.
- Purifies acneic and oily skin.
- Pain reliever, effective against rheumatism.
- Against low blood pressure.
- Excellent in muscle massages.
- Against colds, cough, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Excellent revitalising, stimulating action in cases of shyness, fatigue, lacking concentration capacity.
- Improves memory, ideal for students and speakers.
- Useful for solving language and eyesight problems.
- Strengthens the aura and its camp.
- Strengthens self-confidence both in physical, psychic and spiritual level.
- Helps to eliminate energy blocks and deletes them.
- Great effect on our mental body, helps to govern emotions with mental clarity and inner strength.
- Helps strongly the central nervous system and helps to remain calm.
- Helps to memorise especially information regarding names and numbers.
Ingredients: Rosmarinus Officinalis (Borneon) Oil, Linalool, Limonene.
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.