- Antiseptic, astringent and cicatrising.
- Useful in case of dermatitis, acne, hair loss.
- Soothes itchiness.
- Useful in massages against cellulite thanks to its ability to stimulate the lymphatic circulation.
- Excellent natural insect repellent.
- For pains to the respiratory tracts and bronchitis.
- Traditionally used in case of bronchial and urinary infections.
- Balances Vata, Pitta, Kapha.
- Gives strength, vigour and dignity.
- Helps you to obtain respect from others and to convince others without conflict.
- Helps in case of psychological weakness and instability.
- Wakes up conscience, it is interesting to decrease the identification of the person of the affections and in the desires.
- Allows to be more witnesses, observer and detached from things. It allows us to be neutral in situations, not to judge.
- Protects therapists and beauticians that work with problematic people
Ingredients: Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil.
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.