- Increase Kapha.
- Decreases Vata and Pitta.
- Useful to sooth slight burns and inflammation.
- Purifies acneic and oily skin.
- Anti-allergic par excellence, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic.
- Carries out an action similar to Roman Chamomile but with a decongestant and anti-allergic greater power.
- Suitable for: eczema, ear infections, skin infections, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, insomnia, anxiety, stress, digestive problems, convulsions.
- Soothes irritated, inflamed, reddened skin.
- Stimulates appetite, tonic for the stomach.
- Nerve sedative.
- Useful to harmonize the excessive activity of the chakras.
- Useful when we want to tell the truth without provoking reactions of bitterness or resentment.
- Strong affinities with the element air and offers a remarkable series of psychic disturbance-related effects.
Ingredients: Matricaria Recutita Flower Oil.
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.