- Increases the Pitta dosha.
- Decreases the Vata and Kapha dosha.
- Astringent, antiseptic and depurative.
- Fights water retention (cellulite).
- Stimulates blood circulation in the skin, suitable for the parts of the body with bad circulation, like hands and cold feet.
- During bath it develops a refreshing, depurative, revitalising action of the greasy or asphyxiated skin.
- Stimulates defences and treats inflammations.
- A gift of vitality, strength and courage thanks to the Monoterpenis.
- Creates a harmonious and peaceful environment.
- Removes fear of the unknown and develops curiosity for changes.
- Tonic for the nervous system, calms and relaxes.
- Has a beneficent effect on moral and on balance.
- Develops our intuitive abilities, our ears.
- Activates the faculties of the cerebral right part.
- Suitable for students, for classical studies and before exams.
Ingredients: Citrus Sinensis Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene.
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.