- Useful for treating flu, cough and mouth infections.
- Stimulates the digestive functions and fights fermentation.
- Stimulates the growth of the hair against dandruff and psoriasis.
- Anti-inflammatory and cicatrising.
- In the massage it is a good pain-killer.
- Increases the Pitta dosha.
- Decreases the Vata and Kapha dosha.
- Increases physical resistance.
- Improves the ability to assimilate the iron.
- Stimulating, invigorating.
- It has a strong balancing effect on our neurovegetative system.
- Laurel gently balances and reactivates energy.
- Gives great strength and dignity.
- For those who have great responsibility and have to take important decision.
- Laurel gives the ability to choose with clarity, free from influences.
- Improves the concentration and the discernment.
- Helps to free the mind when there are too many thoughts.
Ingredients: Laurus Nobilis Oil, Linalool, Eugenol.
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.