- Spray on face in case of disorders caused by menopause (hot flushes and depression).
- Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, hepatic stimulant and activator of the functions of the pancreas, purifying: diabetes, stomach ulcers and intestinal inflammation.
- Hemostatic, antiseptic and cicatrising: wounds, cuts, acne, rosacea, fungal infections, eczema, impetigo and dermatitis.
- Hormone regulator: PMS, hormonal depression, amenorrhea, cramps before periods.
- Balances the cardiovascular system: high blood pressure, hemorrhoids, varicose veins and heavy legs.
- Skin and nail fungal infections: spray several times a day on the area to be treated and also take orally.
- Hives, irritated skin and redness: spray several times a day on the affected area, drink a glass of water enriched with 1 teaspoon of floral water 3 times a day.
- Excellent to get out of difficult situations or create new perspectives.
- Balances the nervous system, fights stress and favours concentration.
- Increases optimism and promotes joy without a particular reason.
- Releases blocks in the solar plexus and therefore helps to relativise the opinions, projections and perceptions.
- Reduces inner conflicts that prevent us from feeling love.
Used as aura spray it creates an energy filter that conveys a feeling of protection and attracts positive situations.
Pelargonium asperum floral water (Geranium floral water).
Use: Apply on skin and gently tap. Is it possible to use floral waters in the steamer for facial cleansing or in other devices for emitting steam. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.